About Me

My photo
Just a simple guy who loves photography!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunset @ ECP






I made a trip down to ECP where i have seen numerous wonderful photos taken there. What i didn't expect was how inaccessible it is to be at the highway. I walked from cityhall to start of ECP which i think took me about 30mins, then from there i made my way to ECP to realise that the location for photography is actually on the other side of the highway, so i walked another 15mins to reach a staircase where i can make my way down and cross over to the other side. Climbed up the stairs again where i finally reached.

When i finished, i thought instead of making the same way out which took me a long journey, i decided to continue walking down which i thought should have a way out. To my horror there isn't and it was already 7.30pm, turning dark. I needed to use my mobile's flashlight to make out the way...in the end i had to backtrack and walked the long journey back. I reached the MRT station at about 8.10pm. My legs felt so numbed as though i walked the 24km route march back in NS days. Definitely not worth the effort and i don't think i will be going there again for photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment