About Me

My photo
Just a simple guy who loves photography!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Best of the Best Compliation

Woodlands Waterfront
Woodlands Waterfront
The ironic Marina Bay Sands
My failed first attempt at star trail shot.
Taken at Mui Ne, Vietnam. Will try again next time!
Eunice and Janice on an adventurous trip to Vietnam!
Taken from Mui Ne Sand Dunes, I thought it resembles those
photos from Africa or Sahara Dessert. Lol

From Mui Ne as well. You can't find this scene in
the beaches in Singapore.
Ms Eunice Ho in Vietnam. I love this photo alot
because of the expression captured on her face. Evil grin!
Lower Seletar Reservoir
Railway between Yew Tee and Kranji..doesn't
look like Singapore right??

My void deck early morning sunray
99 Replica Wolves Installation
Railway between Yew Tee and Kranji - with old paper texture effect applied.
Took this while on highway in malaysia using high ISO.
Looks eerie and "dead"

First attempt at Light Painting..was inspired by some works I have seen in Clubsnap, so decided to give it a try in my room. Turns out quite well (See above and below photos)...but initially i tried using sparkles and it was a bad move. Choking smoke immediately filled up the whole room and it stinks! In the end i used light sticks, laser pointer and torchlight.
Kimchi Maggi Mee!

Seafood Potato Croquettes

Rise & Shine! Woke up @ 5+ in the morning for this shoot. Cycled from my home, Admiralty to Sembawang...stung by mosquitoes and worst still, my bicycle pedal broke off and i had to push and walk all the way back home! Damn suay lah...


Shot this while on expressway and used high ISO. As it was really dark, that's the only way to shoot with reasonable shutter speed. Thanks to my F2.8 lens too.

Putrajaya @ KL...impressive structure!

My lil mischievous but cute cousin, Amanda. Always wanna pinch her chubby cheeks.
She is like the female version of "xiao xiao bin" of taiwan fame.

This adorable and pretty girl is my friend cum model for my shoot.
Thanks Ailynn for being my model!




The above photos are some of my presentations for the past 1 year's of practice in photography. I can definitely improve alot more as i have seen many magnificent photos around. I have come a long way but there is still a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment