About Me

My photo
Just a simple guy who loves photography!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lower Peirce Again....

I feel so relax when i see this photo..haha.
I'm not saying this because i took it! Seriously!Golden Night

I purposely inverted the photo upside down because of the clear reflection.
But the foreground was too tight, could have done better and enhance the effect more.



This is the second time i been to LPR and this is also the second time i saw couples taking their wedding shots there..seems like a hotspot. I admit the sunset shoot over there is very nice. Can get real surreal backdrop for photoshoot, depending on the weather and sky.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing view, I should go there one day!! And lovely pic of the couple. You caught a candid moment..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a nice place..but limited areas to shoot. But indeed was an ideal place for sunset.

    Was luckily with the couple! Lol..got free models to shoot. lol

    ReplyDelete