About Me

My photo
Just a simple guy who loves photography!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Simple Photographer to Teach Simple Skills: Learn to Control Your DSLR in 3 Lessons

To be very honest with you I’m still pretty new to photography as I started out only in Aug 2009, but throughout this 1 year I have devoted much time to learn as much as possible and pick up the trade.
I was a newbie before and I can understand how frustrating it is to own a camera that controls you rather than you control it. What I believe is to impart practical skills while along the way I will explain and explain the theories of the various functions.
I have recently started coaching some newcomers to DSLR and within the 3 lessons they went from knowing little to shooting Manual mode with ease and understanding the relationship between Aperture and Shutter Speed. The following is what you will learn over the 3 lessons

- Know what’s AV, P, TV and M mode and which mode is best for what purposes.
- Learn how to shoot Landscape, Portrait/ Food
- Sunset shoot
- Will let you try my lenses and gear so that you can experience and know what lenses are good for what events
- Give you advice if you want to buy any particular lenses


If you are keen, feel free to sms or email me so that I can show you more photos at my facebook.

Name: Gerald Lam
Mobile: 94302492
Email: chee_kin1027@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment